Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!

So as most of you know, I really don't care for Santa. After seeing all the gifts he brought me and the fact that he came while I was asleep and I didn't have to see him, I have somewhat had a change of heart. I don't mind him so much, I just don't want to see him.

I got so many great presents from everyone. I even got to the point where I said I had plenty of gifts and didn't need to open anymore. Crazy I know.


I didn't look so great waking up Christmas morning with my cold and all.



Here are a few videos of me opening presents from Santa:










Here is the video of me seeing my big present for the first time. I love my kitchen!






Look at all my beautiful accessories I got to go with my kitchen.










Another big surprise Christmas morning was the snow! Yes, we had a white Christmas in Alabama!



Watching the snow at E-Maw and Pawpaw's, it didn't stick as much there.

I had a blast with Kacie and Jordan

Gracie even helped me open my gifts.

Kacie and Jordan taught me all about Justin Bieber or as I like to call him "Boober"


I even gave him a kiss before I left. My Daddy is so proud.

The next day we went to Lolli and Pop's for even more presents. It was Lolli's Birthday but I got more Christmas presents. Happy Birthday Lolli! I love You!

My new Tangled outfit Lolli and Pop got me. I want to wear it everyday now!

No comments: