Sunday, October 24, 2010

Las Vegas!

Las Vegas was AWESOME! I had a blast. I did great on the plane rides and mostly just slept. Once in Vegas we were constantly busy seeing all the sights and having tons of fun! I hope to go back again on day.


Day 1-

The first night we ended up staying in the Flamingo hotel because of a mix up at Caesars Palace. Since they messed up our room they treated us to the room at the Flamingo and to some perks once we checked in at Caesars. They upgraded our room, gave us some free food and drinks, and even gave Mommy and Lolli some passes to the spa! Mommy really enjoyed the spa and said they even had a room there where it snowed! Too bad I was too little to go. The Flamingo was also very nice. They had a Flamingo habitat that was neat.

Day 2-


Waking up the first morning, excited to be in Vegas!



The Flamingos

A duck that thought he was a flamingo.

Beautiful!


Making a wish.

Me and Lolli sitting in front of a beautiful fountain

Fountain in front of the Venetian



Tao at the Venetian, had bathtubs in the entrance to the restaurant.

The lovely ceilings in the Venetian.



We went on a gondola ride at the Venetian. The driver sang a Italian song to me in a Donald Duck voice. He was very silly.




Our room at Caesars

After checking in we went to see some of the night activities.



This statue came to life and did a short show. It scared me and then I was hesitant about statues the rest of the time. I would ask if they were pretend.


Some of the night lights.


The Volcano show at the Mirage Hotel. Loved it!



The pirate show at Treasure Island, also loved it!





Day 3-


Pretty entrance to Mandalay Bay



The aquarium at Mandalay bay. This fish was my buddy and kept coming to see me.



They jellyfish were my favorite!



This octopus was huge and really cool looking





The Princess Castle otherwise known as Excalibur Hotel

Inside the Castle



New York, New York



Statue of Liberty replica


Statue of Liberty made of Jelly Beans

Inside the lion habitat at The Mirage



I loved the baby lions, so cute!

Day 4-
The M&M store was 4 floors of M&M things including a 3D movie we got to watch. This is the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign made out of M&Ms.


I called the green M&M the "mommy" one.

The only slot machine they would let me play with. I loved all the lights and noises all the machines in the hotels made, but they kept telling me they were for big people. Not sure why they would make something so intriguing to little ones like me if it is only meant for big people.

Family picture with the green M&M.

Me and Pop with yellow M&M.

The Coca-Cola store was right next to the M&M store. I just loved the polar bear. I may have laughed harder at him than anything else.

That evening we went over to Fremont Street. They have a light show on the ceiling over the street. It was so crazy!




Mommy, Daddy, and Uncle Brent went to see The Blue Man Group that night while I spent the night with Lolli and Pop. They said it was a fantastic show.

Day 5-
After breakfast we walked around the pools at Caesars. It is just gorgeous!



The cabanas had flat screen tvs in them!

We then went over to Circus Circus. They had live circus acts that were incredible!



We finished the day and our trip with 2 trips to Serendipity to have their famous "frozen hot chocolate"!




I will leave you with 2 videos of my parents' favorite part of the trip. The Bellagio Fountains!
Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman "Time to Say Goodbye"





Elton John "Your Song"

No comments: