Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"I Do"

I just love weddings! Not for the mushy gushy part like Mommy, but for the cake and dancing. Lucky for me, Mommy had several friends get married recently. Here are some pictures from the 2 most recent ones.

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Robert Brunson! Mrs. Hope and Mommy have been friends since 4th grade, she said that is about 18 years! Wow! She looked so beautiful, Mommy said she was sorry she didn't get any pictures of her in her dress. She will try to get some from someone else.

All dressed up

Me and Mommy

Twirling

They had such a fun band at the wedding. Even Daddy liked them, which is really saying something. They even let me join in and play the tambourine!



Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Phillip Schilleci! They were married this past weekend. Mommy and Mrs. Suelin have been friends since the 5th grade. Mommy said they use to pretty much live at each others houses. She also looked gorgeous!
Father and daughter dance. So sweet!

Beautiful dress!

Me in my dress.

Me and E-Maw dancing.

Pawpaw swinging me!

Me swinging with E-Maw and Pawpaw!

Sweet picture with my Pawpaw

No comments: