Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween x 3!

Halloween was very busy and fun! We started off the festivities with my dance class Halloween party on Thursday.

I couldn't believe that Stawberry Shortcake was at the party!

We had some yummy food!

This was the best class picture my Mommy could get.

Saturday, I got to go trick or treating. We started off with a trial run at Lolli and Pop's. I had a great time as long as the houses didn't have too many scary decorations.


Trick or treating was fun, but I still like giving out the candy better.


I also enjoyed playing and coloring with Kimberly

By the end of the night I decided to join a new family. I like the idea of having a big brother. Mommy said not to get my hopes up though, apparently you can't have a big brother when you are born first.

Sunday night we went to E-maw and Pawpaw's for their annual Halloween party. I had a wonderful time, but still not so sure about all the decorations. I love seeing Cassi and Kara!
We didn't all want to pose for a picture or smile at the same time.

Isn't Kara a cutie!

It was a Lost theme for Mommy and Mommy and Daddy's friends. Mommy is suppose to be Kate and Emily is suppose to be Juliet, their costumes are a little harder for tell.

I wanted to join in for a picture. I don't see why Tinkerbell can't make a visit to the Lost island.

No comments: