Monday, November 17, 2008

Trip to Louisiana

We had a great weekend. The car ride was very long but everyone said I was wonderful. Thursday night I wasn't sure where I was and really wanted my bed. It made for a long night for Mom and Grandma, but I was much better the rest of the time. Friday night there was a huge party for my Mom's friend Katie. I was completely exhausted from the night before so went to bed right as everyone was getting there. My Pawpaw got to ride down with a friend Saturday morning, and I was so excited to see him. We also went shopping Saturday and I got to ride the carosel. Saturday night, Owen and Jack came over to play with me and we had so much fun. Sunday we left and went to visit my Great Grandmother, Memaw and my Great Aunt Fran. I was so great to see them, love you. It was again another long ride home. I was so glad to see my Daddy. I missed him so much.
Pawpaw just got there

Playing at the mall

Yay, fun on the carosel
I found some cute stuff at Pottery Barn. Mom said I had expensive taste.


Playing with Jack and Owen
Wasn't quite sure about all the love Jack was giving me.Watching TV in our PJs
Me, Mommy and Memaw

Me, Mommy and Aunt Fran
Me and my Great Aunt Fran







No comments: