Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! I was a little black cat, and if I do say so myself a very cute little black cat. Yesterday morning we went and visited Mrs. Mary and baby Laci at the hospital. Laci was born Wednesday afternoon, yay! I was sad for them having to stay in the hospital for Halloween, but they are doing great and are going home today. Baby Laci is so pretty and I can't wait for her to get a little older so I can play with her. We started off the night by going Trick-or-Treating at Uncle Mike and Aunt Emily's house. We then went to Grandma and Pawpaw's for the rest of the night. I had a great time seeing everyone and seeing all the pretty decorations. I can't wait till next year when I get to trick-or-treat more and eat some candy!


Meow! See my tail

Me and baby Laci. Mom said I was even smaller then her, but I don't believe it.

Laci checking out my outfit.

I liked her Halloween socks

Laci all dressed up for Halloween
Getting tired

I have also been working on walking this week. Still haven't mastered it, but I know I will before too long.


Trying to be brave enough to walk down the hall and get Dakota


Hum, what can I get into

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

I love the new pictures. I am glad you got to see Mary and Laci. Laci is so pretty!!! I can't believe Brooklyn is beginning to take steps...that is crazy!!!