Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This has kinda been a busy week. I wasn't feeling so well the first of the week and had a bad cough. Mommy also thinks I have another tooth coming in that didn't help matters. My sleep schedule has been off, but I really don't think I ever adjusted to the time change. My poor Pawpaw had to have his smart teeth or something like that cut out. I don't know why I get to get teeth and Pawpaw has his removed? Oh, and poor Dakota has a ear infection. I hope I never get one of those. Mommy and Daddy have been having to tackle her and put stuff in her ear.

Tomorrow we are leaving for Baton Rouge! I am very excited to go on a trip and see some family and friends. It will be a long car ride though, and I am not to sure about that. Mommy has been trying to pack for us, but I really just want her to hold me all day. Daddy is not going with us because he has to stay home and work. I will miss you Daddy.

Last but not least ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

No comments: