Monday, August 4, 2008

Me and Mommy have been having some quality time this weekend. Daddy had finals today so he had to study all weekend. Mom had to work Friday night, so I did get to go play with my grandparents while she slept Saturday. I am so excited daddy is now through with finals and can play with me. Although, I am going to spend the night with my grandparents tonight since mommy is working and daddy has to be at the hospital super early. I have learned to step/walk with someone holding me up and love it. I now don't even care to try and crawl, I just want to take strolls around the house. I also am pulling up on my crib, and think it is so cool when I get up all by myself. I have also found out that my crib is really tasty and like to chew on it. Mommy doesn't like that though, she says I am going to mess it up.

Standing in my crib


Chewing on my crib





1 comment:

Holly said...

She is adorable. I love her hairband.