Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I have been having a great week, despite the terrible weather. Friday night my parents actually took me out to eat with some friends. I was very good, eventhough we were there for two hours. They haven't really been taking me out to eat lately, because I can kinda be a little loud. I like to talk a lot. Saturday, Mom went to eat with some friends while Daddy and I hung out. She brought home my name to put on the wall over my crib. It looks so pretty and now I can learn how to spell my name while drifting off to sleep.

Yesterday, me and Mommy dropped Daddy off at school and then met up with Grandma and went shopping all day. Mommy bought me a little couch that is just my size. I love it. I like to sit on it and help Mommy load the dishwasher (or maybe just unload). I like to watch Mommy cook and I am learning to measure things using the measuring cups. Grandma bought me some pretty neat toys and another Elmo, Yay! We then picked Dad back up and went home, I was exhausted. Today, me and Mom are just hanging out at the house.
Hanging out in the kitchen on my couch




My name over my crib.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Hey that looks really good! Glad you have a little helper to help you "load" the dishwasher!