Saturday, July 26, 2008

I had a big day today. I went to Kearstyn's Birthday party at jump zone. She was turning 2. It was my first birthday party to go to and I had so much fun. I loved playing with baby Taylor and Lillian. Mommy and I then went to a cookout at Mr. John and Mrs. Brooke's house. Thanks for having us over, It was fun to meet some of mommy's friends. I was exhausted by the time I got home, but it was worth it. My parents are fearing, and yet excited about me becoming mobile. I am starting to crawl, but I can only go backwards. I am also very verbal and I am making new sounds daily. Mom and Dad are very excited about all the new things I am learning how to do, but can't believe how fast I am learning how to do them.
The girls and our baby girls.

Taylor, Lillian and I playing

No comments: