Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We had a crazy weekend around here. Mom had to work all weekend, and Dad had 2 mid-terms on Monday. I spent the whole weekend grandparent house hopping. Mom and Dad said they picked a good weekend to be busy, because I got 2 teeth in! My grandparents said I was pretty good considering what I was going through. Today I was fussing a little so Mommy gave me a popsicle, Yum! I then had to get a bath, because I was so sticky. Well, this tooth thing is no fun, but I guess I have to do it to become a big girl. On the big girl note, Mom and Dad said I am sitting up really well now and am leaning over to pick things up. They said my next step would be crawling and they are a little worried about that. I also can hold my bottle all by myself. I am changing everyday.




Yummy popsicle
Getting messy
Happy about the mess I have made

Sitting up well

What a look!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

that popsicle looks yummy! What a fun way to cool off this summer and make your teeth feel better. Your mommy is so smart!