Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I had a very busy day today. Mom had a conference and Dad was in class, so I went to Grandma's for the morning. My Great Grandmother and a friend came over to see me and I talked a lot for them. My parents then picked me up and took me to the doctor for my 4 month check-up. That was no fun. I had to get 4 shots!! I did good though. I now weigh 14lb 2oz and I am 24 inches long. I also got the ok to start eating some cereal and then some baby food, this is very exciting. I got my first taste of cereal tonight. It is kinda hard to get the hang of eating with a spoon but Mommy and Daddy said I did really well for my first feeding. I did make quite a mess.
My first cereal feeding. YUM!!!
I kinda had a melt-down at my Grandparents house Sunday.Pawpaw fixed it and helped me go to sleep.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Girl you look stressed! Did they tell you you were getting shots? That would make me have a melt down too. I hope you keep doing great with the cereal!