Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

Always love Halloween, but maybe not as much as E-Maw. I was little red riding hood this year and Dakota was the big bad wolf. I love dressing up.














Mommy tried to make this picture a little spooky since I had a solemn look on my face.


See my wolf in the background


Dakota really didn't want to participate in the picture taking











Unlike the real little red riding hood, I love my wolf


She looks a little scared in this pic


Mommy just thought this was too funny of a picture of Dakota to not include it.



We went to E-Maw's Sunday night to party!


Me and Cassi


Me, Cassi, and Kara


All of us with RaRa




Little baby Liam


Halloween night we went over to Mike and Emily's. Ella and Claire also came over and we all went trick-or-treating together. Aren't their robot costumes so cute?!









The Thursday before, we had our Halloween party at dance class.




No comments: