Sunday, October 30, 2011

October Birthday Parties

I went to 2 very fun birthday parties this month. The first was one of my best friend's, Ella's, party. She had a messy art party. Very creative and fun. We did all kinds of painting and even got our faces painted. Was great!! Happy 5th Birthday Ella!!!



Taking some silly pictures









Wanted a pony painted on my face




The 2nd party, was a friend from my class and his brothers' party. Micah is a twin and also has an older brother. They all celebrated together. It was a great outdoor fall party. We did pumpkin races and just played outside. The weather was great! Mommy said that Micah thinks I am so cute and has been wanting me to come over for a while. He was so excited I made it to his birthday party and I was so glad to be there.



Sitting by Micah while he blew out his candles.


Pumpkin races!



No comments: