Thursday, August 11, 2011

Amelia comes for a visit!

Finally, Amelia came for a visit!!! We have been waiting 5 months to see her. She was totally worth the wait and absolutely adorable. Me and Mommy went and played with her one afternoon. Babies can be exhausting...I ended up napping while she napped for a while. Then we played some more! So, how cute is she?!?!



Love all her beautiful curly hair!


I actually got to hold her all by myself, but ended up accidentally letting her fall over when I was through. Oops!






Later in the week, the whole group got together for dinner. Couldn't get a picture with all of eyes open or all looking at the camera but cute to have us all together anyway.






Love baby feet and baby shoes!



Lastly, I will leave you with a picture of me in a adorable shirt my Uncle Lou sent me. I guess I am high maintenance, whatever that means?

No comments: