Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bailey Bug's Birthday!!!

Remember Bailey from the day at the lake with Daddy's work friends? Well, we got invited to her Birthday Party! Everyone calls her Bailey Bug, so that is what I call her too. We had a blast! It was the first gymnastics party I have been to. It took me a few minutes to warm up and be brave enough to try some of the equipment, but after I did it was great! My favorite was the trampoline and balance beam.





Bailey being stoic sitting on the mat. My parents just love all her facial expressions.





Trying out the bars





and the rings

and the balance beam.




Then we attempted some group shots. Very difficult to get a group of kids to all smile and look at the camera.





Her cake. Not exactly how her mom had planned on it turning out, but it was very good. Everyone said Belle looked a little funny?




I didn't care, I was having a great time.




Afterwards we went to E-Maw and Pawpaw's because all my cousins were back in town for the night. We had fun playing. This is the only picture my mom got. Still no pictures with Brandon and Hunter.




*Not sure why some of the pictures are fuzzy, must have had the camera on a weird setting. Sorry!



No comments: