Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!

Easter is such a fun and wonderful holiday! We have been celebrating for over a week now. I have become a pro at finding eggs. Here are a few pictures from some of the hunts I have participated in.




Have to wear my sunglasses outside.















The Easter Bunny was really good to me this year. He brought me all the princess barbies! I love them. He even brought me things to both of my grandparent's houses.







Repunzel may be my favorite.




I even got me my own Repunzel hair at Lolli and Pop's






Cooper wasn't as amused by them.


We also got to dye some eggs. It was fun, but I think I may have blue fingers for days.

Our final product. Do you like the smiley face daddy made?



We then knocked eggs at E-Maw and Pawpaw's.


I had the winning egg.


So much fun!


Me and Cooper were exhausted and decided to take a nap together.

No comments: