Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fashion Show and Movie Night!

Saturday I got to be a model in a fashion show for Belk! I was so excited and have been practicing my walk for a couple of weeks. Everyone came to see me and they all said I did a wonderful job. Maybe I will get to do it again soon. Later that night, we went over to a friends house for movie night. They have an outdoor movie screen and played Tangled for everyone! It was so fun and cool to watch a movie outside.

Here are a few pics from the fashion show. I went and picked out the dress with mommy, do you like it?





Little attitude in this one



Blowing a kiss




Here is a video of my walk. I tend to focus on making sure my hands are posed correctly, but overall do a great job.






Playing in the back yard before it was dark enough for the movie to start. Check out how I am in the air in this one.



Laughing and sitting with my friends watching Tangled.



Enjoying a popsicle with the movie.

No comments: