Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Camera and the Zoo!

Mommy has really been wanting a new camera and she finally got it Monday. I am not so excited because I kinda get tired of taking pictures. Luckily, we went to the Zoo Tuesday and Mommy got to try out her new camera on some animals instead of just me.

Me and Daddy watching the monkeys!
DSC_0011

CSC_0116
Crazy monkey!
DSC_0013
A giant ant eater, crazy looking!
DSC_0017

It was hot and sunny, but I still enjoyed the day with Mommy and Daddy
DSC_0038
This actually may have been my favorite animal. It is called a grey-winged trumpeter, he was very interested in us and would follow us back and forth along the cage. They are actually used as "watch dogs" in South America because the make a loud trumpet warning sound hence the name.
DSC_0042
I liked all the reptiles as well, I never really paid much attention to them at the zoo until now.

DSC_0052
The tiger is one of Mommy's favorites. They are so pretty!
DSC_0077


The rooster was cool and actually let me pet him!
DSC_0089


DSC_0091
Mommy was scared the llama was going to spit at us.
DSC_0096

I love being able to pet all the goats
DSC_0107


Of course I had to have a conversation with this lamb! You know I will talk to anyone or anything that will listen.
DSC_0110


I wanted to pretend to be a lion.
DSC_0112


Me and Daddy had to get a picture with Big Al before leaving. Roll Tide!
DSC_0115

No comments: