Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Music and Make-up

I am still into all my music. I am trying to be a little diverse and include multiple talents. I can now sing, dance, play the guitar, and am now playing the drums! To help with all my future performances my Aunt RaRa is teaching me how to apply make-up correctly. She is a Mary Kay Consultant so knows the correct ways to put on make up.

Here is the final result. Don't I just look beautiful?

Showing off my incredibly long eyelashes!

Here are some recent videos I have been working on. Hope you enjoy!
The first one you can really hear my country accent I have developed. In the second, you can see my passion when I close my eyes to sing.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

bcowart said...

That is too funny!! Love Brooklyn! Can't wait for her dance recital.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to do your make up for all your dance recitals!!!!