Monday, August 30, 2010

Girls Lunch

Wow I am really behind on posting! It will take several posts to catch up. A few weeks ago we went to lunch with some of Mommy's friends from work. There were 6 kids there and the oldest was Gavin who is 3. So as you can imagine our table was busy! Luckily, they put us in a separate room (very smart of them). We had a great time and hopefully will do it again soon! However, prior to this lunch I had kinda fallen into a horrible phase of misbehaving when going out to eat. Mommy said she had never really had trouble taking me places until then. Mommy and Daddy really had to work with me and I realized that I had to behave to be able to go places and have fun. Fortunately, this little phase only lasted a couple of weeks.
Best group pictures we could get.

Mrs. Holly reading "Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed."


Me and Gavin. Can't get too close.



Me and Gavin looking at some pictures. Mommy thinks we look so cute together!

Focusing on what Mommy was saying about behaving at lunch, kinda stresses me out
Waiting to go to lunch, Dakota helped to pass the time.


No comments: