Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dedicated to Uncle Mark

My Great Uncle Mark went to be with Jesus last week. We will all miss him so very much. Although it was a sad weekend, it was nice to be able to spend it with family that we don't always get to see. Cousins are wonderful! I always love to see Kacie and Jordan and then getting to also see Laney, Emma, and Lucy was just icing on the cake. Laney is starting her senior year of high school and thinks she may want to do what Mommy does. Mommy invited her to come stay with us and go to work with her sometime. I really hope she gets a chance to, because she is so sweet and fun. Emma is just a couple of years older then me and is a great big sister to Lucy. Lucy is almost a year younger then me, but we are about the same size. She is very smart and talks great for her age. We all had a blast together. We all need to get together again soon, but under better circumstances. We love and miss you, Uncle Mark!
All us girls. I had a little cold, so was attached to my wipe.




Me and Lucy. Mommy said Lucy is much better at looking at the camera and taking pictures.


Eating some yummy food!


Me and Jordan

Playing during the service.

I wanted my picture taken, but wouldn't look at the camera.

Lucy and her great looks!




Looking at the camera, but still wouldn't smile







Playing basketball at the luncheon at the church


No comments: