Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lately

Sorry it has been awhile since posting. Not too much going on around here. I am so ready for it to get warm so we can get out more. The snow was fun, but I am ready for some sunshine.
I still like going shopping especially with Lillian! We like to ride in the buggy together! I of course still love to sing and dance. I am excited American Idol has started back, but still think they should let 2 year olds try out.

Maggie and Sophie turned 2 and we had a birthday party for them last Saturday. I had a blast with all the dogs. There were 6 dogs total at the party! Would not have been the best place to be if you are scared of dogs, but luckily I am not.





I really like pockets and found they keep your hands nice and warm. I am also becoming very picky about my outfits and like to pick out my own clothes.


Found something really funny!


Mommy has been making me try some new hairstyles. I don't really like my hair being messed with or even brushed for that matter but Mommy said I need to get use to it (being a girl and all).


Mommy decided the high pigtails aren't really my look, but the lower ones are ok. She said my hair was a little too long even after getting it cut and all.





She decided tucking my hair in kinda like "Princess Leia" was a little better.










A couple of weeks ago we did get out and go to Kids gym. I had fun on the trampoline and bars.






No comments: