Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hat Pictures!

A couple of weekends ago the fabulous Mrs. Lyndsey took some pictures of me wearing some hats one of her friends made. After warming up a little, I had a blast being a "little princess" getting my picture taken. She thought it was funny that I would call myself a princess when wearing a dress and then when I changed into an outfit I said I wasn't a princess anymore, I was just cute. I just love Mrs. Lyndsey she is so sweet and fun. I actually wanted to leave with her, so she took me on a short ride around the parking lot. She said she would keep me one night, so my parents can have a date night. Sounds like a fun night to me! Thanks again for the pictures. For all of you looking for someone to take pictures please check out her website http://lyndseycunninghamphotography.blogspot.com/
















2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love your blog, Lauren! Where did you get Brooklyn's hats? They are so cute. I'm going to add you to my blogroll, and it will be so fun to see what is going on with you guys!

Shelley said...

Awesome pictures Lauren! I love the first one where she looks like she is laughing. Brooklyn is so cute!