Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Well, I know it has been a little while. Hmmm.... where to start? A couple of weeks ago I went to Kearstyn's 3rd Birthday Party at Jump Zone. I had a blast. I was a little unsure of all the inflatables at first but then loved it. The Moon walk was so cool even though I had a little trouble standing up. Mommy went down the big slide with me, which was a little scary, but oh so fun!

Also Mommy's roommate from collage "Auntie Em" came in town that weekend. We all went out to eat and then went to my house and played. She needs to come visit more often.

I have to say that my Dad is so happy because I am now saying "Roll Tide" all the time, just in time for Football season. However, I did something Sunday that didn't make my Daddy very happy. My Mom worked Saturday night and then went to breakfast with some friends afterwards Sunday morning so was a little late getting home. As she was on her way home she got a surprise phone call from Daddy. He let her know that I had locked him out of the house. He had gone into the basement to throw something away and I shut the door behind him and locked him in the basement. He luckily had his cell phone in his pocket and Mommy was almost home. Me and Dakota had the run of the house for about 10 minutes. I stood on the other side of the door knocking, saying Daddy, and laughing. Mommy thought all in all it was pretty hilarious, but she said we have to go this week to get some child safety door knob covers so it doesn't happen again. We will see about that!

In the moon walk
Riding down the big slide

Lillian feeding me for a change at the party

I thought this ball floating in the air was neat



Oh, I forgot to mention my new electric toothbrush. I love to brush my teeth even more with it and it has Dora and Boots on it which make it so cool!






Me and Auntie Em, wasn't much in the picture taking mood though.


No comments: