Monday, August 24, 2009

Finally an update!

Here finally is an update. Our computer was broken and then the blog wasn't working right so we haven't been able to update. Everything has been going well, except I have fallen and skinned my knees twice but I am a big girl and am learning how to shake it off. I have been having some GI issues and therefore a little clingy. My lactose intolerance is becoming more obvious. Mommy and Daddy are just have to watch everything I eat. Mommy tried to take me to the nursery while she worked out the other day, but they ended up having to go get her out of class because I was too upset. Sorry Mommy, at least you know I love you. The next day we tried to go to a music class, but I was scared Mommy was going to leave me so she had to sit down with me a little while and explaining to me that she wasn't leaving me. I then enjoyed the class but the music wasn't quite up-beat enough for me. I need some really dance music, not just those sing alongs. Speaking of dance. Today I got up and dance at the restaurant and tried to get Lillian to dance with me. It was a fun lunch with the girls and Grandma.
Dancing
"Come on Lillian, let's dance!"
Sunday we went out to Oak Mountain. So much fun at the petting zoo, but I got a little tired hiking to Peavine Falls and fussed on the way back. Thanks for coming with us Uncle Wally.









Walking with Uncle Wally

Last Sunday we went to a tea for Jenna Bowser, My mom's friend at work daughter who she has become friends with. I had a lot of fun at the shower even though my tummy was bothering me. Just wish I would have gotten a picture with Jenna. Congrats on the upcoming wedding Jenna!



Me and Ella at the Tea. A friend on mom's from work granddaughter. We weren't really cooperating for a picture.


Loving the chocolate covered grapes






Playing in the basketball court. Trying to keep me from being to girly




Mom wanted me to try on my new winter coat, and I decided to add dad's shoes to complete the outfit.



I have really gotten into coloring lately. Mommy thought it was funny that I was lying there coloring like a teenager would be studying.




No comments: