Thursday, January 29, 2009

McWane Center

Yesterday was so great! We went to the McWane Center for the first time. Mrs. Britney and Lillian came with us. They had so many neat things to do. Mom said we would have to go back a lot especially as I got older. I liked playing at the water station probably the best. I also liked the giant piano, the shadow games, the push in needle thing, and seeing all the under water animals. I can't wait to go back!
When Mom told me we were going to the McWane Center


Me and Lillian playing with our shadows and butterflies
Trying to catch the butterflies

Really cool octopus

Watching them feed the eel

Liked the big fish

Didn't really weigh enough to make the keys light up, but fun anyway

I loved the water station, can't wait for warm weather and the pool

Waving at people below from the play house window

These needle things were so neat


No comments: