Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

I know it is a little late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR! We celebrated the new year with some friends. Of course I was asleep as they all rung in the new year, but I had fun with everyone before bedtime. I have also been having fun with all my new toys and have been very stylish in all my new clothes I got for my Birthday and Christmas. Dakota still has the talent of making me laugh the most and I call her Da. "No" has become one of my new favorite words and my parents can't believe I have hit that stage already. I bet this year will be full of many changes and milestones. Again, Happy New Year!
In my New Year outfit
Let's celebrate
One of my stylish outfits. Like my headband?

Flower Child

Ok so my hair is a little long, but I think it goes with the whole flower child theme.

Playing with one of my new toys





No comments: