Sunday, October 12, 2008

What a fun day we had Friday. Daddy got to be off work and we all went to the zoo. We met up with Mommy's friend Holly and one of her friends. I had a great time exploring the zoo and seeing the animals with Gavin and Caroline. They taught me how to say "uh, oh." As soon as I woke up from my nap after the zoo that was all I wanted to say. Friday night Mommy and I went to her friend Kay's new house. The house was so nice and dinner was great. I got to meet baby Emma, she is only 8 weeks old and very little. She was so sweet and pretty. Mommy said I was that little once and that I have grown way too fast.

Gavin and Caroline checking out the treasure chest
Gavin, Caroline, and Mrs. Holly
The big tiger. Gavin called him Aubie, but Mommy and Daddy said that was a bad word.
The baby giraffe I loved the petting zoo. The goats, ducks, and pigs were hilarious


I am very amused by the TV lately. Mommy said it is not a great habit to get into, but it is nice to relax sometimes and we try to watch more educational shows. Sesame Street is one of my favorites, I love Elmo.
This is me sprawled out in front of the TV.
Looking around Mom to see the TV.
Yay!!!!




1 comment:

Holly said...

We had a great time Friday as well. Too bad Gavin didn't teach her to say War Eagle!!