Sunday, October 26, 2008

ROLL TIDE!!!!
Yay Alabama! Here I am celebrating the win in my Alabama outfit.
I like to pretend I am a big girl in Daddy's swivel chair. It is so much fun to roll around the house and spin in circles.



Just excited it is fall and getting colder!
Not sure what this face is about?
My hair is getting so long that it gets all in my face. Mommy put a bow in it to pull it back, but then I thought it would be a good idea to try and eat it while riding in the car and Mommy had to pull over on the side of the road to pull it out of my mouth. She said no more bows for a while, or at least not while we are in the car.
Me and Paw Paw His shoulder is a nice bottle holder. You can see now where the bow would have come in handy!Me and my Grandma are very excited about Halloween
Ok, a little tired of pictures now and becoming a little sassy.

Mom and Dad are very proud that I have about a 6 word vocabulary. I can say bye bye, uh oh, mommy, daddy, yay and baby. I say some other things that sound like words, but they aren't sure I really know what I am saying. They do fear that I will be a talking machine before too long. I guess they should enjoy there quiet time while they have it. Check back later in the week to see my Halloween costume. Happy Halloween!

No comments: