Thursday, September 25, 2008

It has kinda been a little crazy around here. Friday, Mom had to work so Daddy and me hand some quality time together. Mom was suppose to work again Saturday, but wasn't feeling well and got to stay home. Poor Mommy was still sick Sunday but had to work that night and stay over for some sorda meeting the next day while I played at Grandma's. After lunch I had a Doctor's appointment that Mom and Dad took me to. I had to get the flu shot, Mom said it was so I wouldn't get sick but I didn't like it. I now weigh 18lb 11oz and I am 28in long. That puts me in the 45th percentile for weight and 65th for height. Not the giant I was at my 6 month appointment, ha ha. Then we went home, Mommy still had not gone to bed since the day before. She wasn't able to get much sleep though because she was feeling so bad. My grandmother ended up taking off work Tuesday to keep me so my mommy could get some rest and recover. I was sad because my mommy said she couldn't be around me too much or give me kisses because she didn't want to get me sick. She started feeling better Wednesday and didn't have a fever any longer so she took me to my grandparents while she went back to work. I will stay there a little longer then usual Thursday evening so my dad can study while mom goes to a baby shower. The shower is for her friend at work who is having a little girl, yay! I got to help pick out some of her presents. Can't wait to meet you Laci!

No comments: