Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy nine month birthday to me. I am feeling better today, but yesterday I did not feel so good. I stayed at my grandparents house Monday night while my mom was at work. When she got home Tuesday morning she thought I felt hot but didn't think too much about it since Pawpaw had me outside waiting on her to get home. When Mommy got up from a nap, Grandma told her she thought I wasn't feeling well and felt awfully warm. I slept the majority of the day. Mommy took my temperture when we got home and it was 101.2. Mom and Dad gave me some tylenol, a bath, and loved on me all night. Mom and Dad think that it may just be me getting my top teeth in, one has finally broken through. I feel much better today, but Mommy has still been giving me tylenol for the pain. Getting teeth is no fun. I guess all this may be why I wasn't sleeping good last week.

I go back to the doctor monday for my nine month check-up, so check back and see how much I have grown.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Glad you are feeling better. Those teeth sure can be yucky to come in!