Sunday, December 18, 2011

4th Birthday!!

I am now 4 years old! I had a great party at A Play Place. My mom was a little worried about how the turnout would be since it was the week before Christmas. Luckily I had a lot of my friends there, maybe around 20 kids. Thanks everyone for coming!! My mommy and Mrs. Holly made me a yummy strawberry cake and some cake pops. We also had cookies and fruit in ice cream cones. After the party, we went to Lolli and Pops for lunch with the family. It was a great day!
























Playing video games with Gavin. I keep telling Daddy and Mommy that I am going to marry him.



He got to meet Wally and I think they hit it off. Wally gave his approval after Gavin said some some little facts on video games.


Think he fit in with all the guys great.


I think that even baby Ellie had a good time.


I got some wonderful presents! Thanks everyone!!



After opening presents and lunch, we headed outside for a family game of baseball.




Everyone got their turn to bat, even E-Maw!


Mommy did great despite being sick and having no voice.


No comments: