Monday, June 28, 2010

Susie's Wedding and More Dance Videos!

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Chris Harris! Saturday was one of my Mommy's good friends, Susie's Wedding. She looked beautiful and her Reception was a blast! Hope you have fun on your honeymoon.
Here I am waiting to leave for the wedding. I found a cute boy to play with!

We start by just running across the dance floor.

He then notices my awesome dance skills, so......

He ask me to dance and takes my hand.

I think now he is questioning what he has gotten himself into (notice his hand on his head).

I then decide dancing solo is the way to go. My dad was very happy with my decision.

Actually, the boy spun my around a little too fast and I was too scared to dance with him the rest of the night. He was very sweet and even apologized for spinning me to fast, but I was over it by then.




I thought maybe Pawpaw would be a safer bet.


Although, I was a little confused by his dance moves.


It was just easier for Pawpaw to hold me.
Mommy joined in on the Dancing action.

I even snuck in a dance with Daddy.


Here are just some more dancing videos for your viewing pleasure! The ones that were taken at the wedding didn't really turn out well, so these are just some of me in my jammies at home.







No comments: