Wednesday, July 15, 2009

100th Post, Anniversary, and 18 month checkup

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! Today is my parents 3rd anniversary. I am going to stay with my grandparents while they have a night out together. I hope they have a wonderful time.

This is actually my 100th post. Can you believe it! I guess I have a lot to say.

Monday I went for my 18 month checkup. We were a little late considering I am almost 19 months, but oh well. I am now 22lb 4 oz and 32 inches long. That puts me in the 30th percentile for weight and 60th for height. I am still a little longer for my weight, but am slowing down on my growth. I got one shot and took it like a champ. I was a little clingy with Elmo on Tuesday, he made me feel better. Mom was excited because this was the first time I really cared much for a stuffed animal. I carried him around all day, tried to put a diaper on him, and even napped with him. Love my Elmo.
Just trying to take a picture of myself.
Me and Elmo waking up from our nap



No comments: