Monday, June 15, 2009

1st Haircut and Animals at the Library

Well, we have been having request for some haircut pics, so here they are. Sorry we have been rather busy and our internet was not working yesterday. Mommy hasn't really taken any good after pictures because my hair was wet right afterward and we just haven't gotten around to it, she said she will post some later this week. We went to Sweet and Sassy for my 1st haircut last Wednesday. It is a very fun and princess-like place. Maybe I will have a birthday party there in the future.

Thursday we went over to the Trussville Library where T&N Acres brought in some baby animals. They brought a lot of animals and some that I have never seen, we even got to pet some of them. They brought a baby snake, alligator, albino kangaroo, hedgehog, wild cat, lemur, honey bear (kinkajou), and sheep. I love animals!
Playing on the big couch at Sweet and Sassy before my haircut


Being sweet for my haircut


Needed a little distraction


Having trouble finding my hands

Petting the sheep


Petting the wild cat


The baby albino Kangaroo

The honey bear

The lemur

The hedge hog

A better view of the wild cat

No comments: