Saturday, February 23, 2008

I went to the Doctor on Wednesday and they made me get 4 shots. I was really brave and took it like a champ though. They said it may make me sick and gave me some Tylenol. I did fine with the shots, but now I have a terrible cold. I have been coughing, sneezing, and have been really congested. My mom got me a humidifier, so hopefully that will help. I got weighed and measured at the Doctor's office. I now weigh 11 lbs 8 oz and am 22 1/2 inches long. That puts me in the 50-70th percentile for weight, 75-90th percentile for length, and 25-50th percentile for weight for length. I don't know where I am getting my height from. I am getting so big. I did find some classic pictures that I thought I would post. Some are kinda old but here they are:
Me and my unclesI get my sleep habits from my Daddy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooklyn, your uncles sure are good looking... particularly the one on the left, but the difference is negligible.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think they look kinda gay. I hear that there is a better looking and more heterosexaul uncle not shown in any pictures. Who knows?

Anonymous said...

I agree with that second guy. They sure look awfully fruity. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I have also heard that the other uncle is a real lady killer, if you know what I mean.

Unknown said...

I love all my uncles and think they are all good looking, even if they are a little gay.